Hello all! I’d be remiss to not comment on and raise awareness for Google’s new project 10 to the 100th. In celebration of their 10th anniversary, Google is looking for viable ideas to help as many people as possible. Ideas can range on innovations within any of the following categories:
* Community: How can we help connect people, build communities and protect unique cultures?
* Opportunity: How can we help people better provide for themselves and their families?
* Energy: How can we help move the world toward safe, clean, inexpensive energy?
* Environment: How can we help promote a cleaner and more sustainable global ecosystem?
* Health: How can we help individuals lead longer, healthier lives?
* Education: How can we help more people get more access to better education?
* Shelter: How can we help ensure that everyone has a safe place to live?
* Everything else: Sometimes the best ideas don’t fit into any category at all.
Google has $10 Million set aside to fund these ideas. I think this is such a great initiative, I’ve always had a passion for sustainable and social entrepreneurship. Having friends involved in sites from CSEF.ca to 3rdWhale.com there’s bound to be some ideas out there that could be considered. Please help spread the word about this exciting opportunity!! I know my readership has a lot of connections into social cause!!
Deadlines for submissions are October 20th, 2008.